Saturday, September 29, 2012

Walkin In A Winter Wonderland...

Happy Saturday Stampers!

It is GORGEOUS out here in the midwest today! It is about 80 degrees with just a slight breeze. Makes a beautiful day for getting outside and enjoy the colors of changing leaves and the pretty Fall scenery! I may have to go on a bike ride later :) Actually I NEED to go on a bike ride because I need to earn at least 5 activity points for weight watchers before my Monday weigh in because I am at -5 for my extra points this week! OOPS ;-o

For today's card we get to see one of Jacqueline's GORGEOUS creations! She has been really blowing our socks off with her beautiful Christmas cards and today is no exception!



I love those gorgeous blues along with those white snowflakes. Jacqueline used some new release Christmas stamps from JustRite Papercraft called Christmas Vintage Labels One and the Snowfall Background. We have just added JustRite products to our store! We got a small shipment in to start of some Fall and Thanksgiving themed stamps and will be adding these Christmas sets soon! I will actually be adding them as preorders this weekend along with any compatible Spellbinders or the JustRite Custom Dies that match! So be sure to check them out :)

The thing that I most admire about Jacqueline's work is that she puts in so much detail into each of her layers! I swear that everytime I look at her creation I find something new I missed the first time, and that is what makes seeing her work so much fun! Love it! You will have to visit Jacqueline's Blog to get the full details on this beauty!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great (and safe) weekend!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment