Monday, September 17, 2012

MMMMMM Cherry Pie!

Good Afternoon Stampers!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was super busy and didn't leave a lot of relaxation time. Which is a total bummer because I do like to relax - LOL!

Today I have the CUTEST card to share from design team member Olivia Marmara! She used one of my favorite stamps from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Cherry Pie!



Now seriously? How can you NOT love something this cute AND that has Cherry Pie in the name that won't make you gain an ounce? I do have my weight watchers meeting tonight so it is probably good that THIS is my cherry pie fix instead of the real thing - LOL! I am one of those lucky people that can gain weight just by SMELLING the pie baking - LOL! And the Lord knows I had a few slips this weekend...chocolate chip cookie dough...busy busy schedule...means needed a chocolate chip cookie fix...a LOT... LOL!

I love that Olivia made her card circular - kind of reminds me of a pie shape with the scallop edges! I have never made a circle card but it is on my list of things I need to try! The bling is gorgeous and Olivia did an beautiful job coloring her image. Her color scheme goes with this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - espresso, aqua and pumpkin! You still have a few hours to play!

Don't forget about our Design Team Call also!

Anyway I better scoot to go face the scale....wish me luck! Boy this post made me hungry - LOL!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh she is so super cute, love this and I love cherry pie. Rule #1, if it's homemade cherry pie day at work, all bets are off! lol.

Post a Comment