Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inspirations from Olivia & Jackie!

Good Afternoon All!

Hope you had a great Holiday Weekend! Mine started off ok and then I had to leave town unexpectedly for a family emergency. I have been gone helping take care of my Grandma (yes my cuppycake Grandma :)  She has cancer and she fell and hurt her back and cut her thumb pretty good making her hand really sore. So she was having a hard time getting around and I went to stay with her until my Mom was able to. So I am just getting back and trying to catch up on my posts and emails!

Since I had to leave I missed getting Jacqueline's and Olivia's inspirational projects posted and I still want to share them with you because they are SUPER ADORABLE!!

Here is Jacqueline's...she created another AWESOME Christmas Creation!


Jacqueline used the gorgeous Peace On Earth set from the Crissy Armstrong Collection from Whimsy Stamps. I bet this is just stunning in real life because she used Dazzling Diamonds on the wings! I really need to get started on my Christmas Cards - LOL! First I need to try and get through one week of my life without falling behind on something :) We will be starting to add some Christmas Stamps from Whimsy soon :)

Here is Olivia's Super Cutie...



Olivia created this fun card using the Chef from the Kenny K Collection from Whimsy Stamps. She paper peiced her outfit with some cute cherry paper! LOVE THAT! I love the colors that Olivia chose with her ribbon and background paper. This is going into my favorite favorites file :) I love to make scrapbook recipe cards and things so it will be fun to use this as inspiration :)

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry that the post was late! I hope that you are inspired as well by these two fabulous ladies!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment