Friday, August 31, 2012

You're My Cuppycake...

Good Afternoon stampers!

YAY! It's Friday! Didn't think it would ever get here! This has been a super long week!

Today we have a super cute card from the awesomly talented and super sweet Holly Flores!


Holly used the absolutely adorable stamp called Cupcake Trevor that is from the Swiss Pixie Collection from C.C. Designs. Holly used her spellbinder ovals to cut him out and the beautiful Double Dot Border Die-Namics Die from My Favorite Things. Right now we have a large amount of the Die-Namics on Pre-Order. We will be putting in orders every two weeks with our supplier until we have them all in stock. We want to get the customer requests in first because the line is so extensive. We will be putting our first order in tomorrow :)

That super gorgeous paper is from the Simple Stories - Summer Fresh Collection. Holly stayed with this week's theme for the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge to be inspired by a gorgeous cake which you will have to sneak a peek at! While you are there ... be sure and play along with us!

I am off to relax for a bit...and treat myself to a little stamp therapy! It has been quite the last two days at my other job...so I am glad to be home - LOL!

Before I go I wanted to share this super cute video of the original cuppycake song! This is the CUTEST! This little girl who sang it is now 21! I have this song as my ringtone for my Grandma - LOL :)




You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear.......

Isn't that adorable? I love the way she says Snoogums-Boogums - LOL!

Have a great night!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thank you so much Laura. OMGosh my little cuppycake? Is she not the cutest thing ever! I love the little song.

Post a Comment