Monday, August 13, 2012

Let's Go To The Beach!

Good Afternoon all!

This will be a quick post today... have lots of stuff to squeeze in before I have to start back on night shifts tonight for 2 weeks at my other job. NOT looking forward to this at all but it was either switch shifts or be mandatoried to work 12 hr shifts from 3am to 3pm every other day for 2 weeks...so I chose the lesser of the two evils.

So I am feeling a little bummed today but one things that always brings some sunshine to my Mondays is seeing one of Olivia's adorable creations! Her cards are always so fun to see, beautiful colors, adorable images...perfect embellishments...I love her work :) Today's card is no exception...


This is like a ray of sunshine! That adorable little beach girl is from Crafty Sentiments Designs - called Beach Life and she is one of their newer releases. Olivia did an awesome job coloring her image to match her paper colors. I love that yellow polka dot paper...super cute! Be sure to visit Olivia's Blog - ORM Crafty Nights to read all about this creation...and to wish Olivia's ADORABLE little girl a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...she is 4 today! What a fun age :)

I am off to get some cutomer orders packed and shipped, then have to do my dishes and some house work (yuck! - so not fun), get the next Loves Rubberstamps Challenge ready to post ... you still have time to play in this week's don't miss it..., take my son school supplies shopping, make supper, then work on listing more MFT preorders in the store. I have quite a few almost ready to go just have to add all the pictures... so I am off to get started on my to do list before work tonight!

Have a wonderful evening!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, this is a sun shiney card, love the image and the cute design. So sorry you are having to switch shifts, that is really hard on the system to switch around like that. Get plenty of rest!

Olivia

Oh thank you so much hon! Hope the two weeks go quickly.

Post a Comment