Friday, August 24, 2012

Miss Information

Happy Friday and YAY...no more night shifts...at least for awhile (I hope) LOL! I made the mistake of attempting to stay up today and flop my schedule back around...that lasted until 1 this afternoon...and I didn't get anything major accomplished because I was super tired. So I fell asleep and just woke up - GAH! Now I feel like I wasted a whole day getting nothing done - LOL! Gotta love the night shifters hours!

I did stay up until the mailman arrived since I am expecting stamp orders to come...and the new Annabelle's Christmas Stamps from Wild Rose Studio arrived today! G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I will be getting those, some new Whimsy Stamps, and a few other new things listed in the store, hopefully all tonight, and then its back to the MFT preorders! I have quite a few more MFT Die-Namics set to go live, just have to add the pictures first :)

Ok...enough rambling from me...on to today's AMAZING card by the mega talented Holly Flores!




Isn't this gorgeous? Holly used the super cute Miss Information stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. She is sticking to our Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge theme this week of Back To School. Holly colored her image up, drew in lines to create the backdrop and then airbrushed the entire background!! The chalkboard, the wall, and the floor! Very cool! Holly is the queen of airbrushing - she can do some phenomenal things with that technique! Absolutely LOVE it!

Be sure to swing by Holly's Blog - KopyKat Creations and see all the details on this awesome card! Then be sure to play along with in our Loves Rubberstamps Back To School Challenge and show us your school spirit!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

You are so sweet Laura, thank you so much!

Post a Comment