Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beachy Dreams

Good Afternoon Stampers!

Starting next Tuesday on our blog Challenge we will begin the hunt for a guest designer for the month of September! This person will create projects for our challenges and be featured here and on our facebook page. Be sure to check back here and on our challenge blog on Tuesday for all the info :)

I wish I could be here today....



Isn't this gorgeous? I absolutely love those colors! So peaceful looking. This was created by design team member Ceal Pritchett using the Flourishes stamp set called Beach Life. I could see myself lounging in the hammock, sipping frozen strawberry margaritas with pretty umbrellas of course, being served to me by Ryan Reynolds...Ahhhhh a girl can dream :)

I am off to load some new C.C Designs stamps into the store, then hopefully will have time to get the Saturated Canary stamp Pre-Orders listed! So EXCITED for these!

Have a wonderful night!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, what a great scene, love the coloring. You are a crazy dreamer, lol. But if you are going to dream at least you dream big, lol.

Post a Comment