Monday, August 6, 2012

A Little Love...

Hi all -

So sorry for the later post today! I have been super busy today and feel like I am accomplishing nothing! Ever have those days? I am just getting ready to go hit the grocery store because we are out of everything! I am not a huge grocery shopping fan so I tend to just grab a few things here and there and put off the "major stock up" trips - LOL. Then it is back home to make supper then package up some customer orders, write up tomorrow's new challenge post, try and list the new Kraftin Kimmie stamps that came today :) and then if I have time start on some MFT pre-orders! Whew!

So on to today's beautiful card! This beauty was created by design team member Olivia Marmara!


This was Olivia's first time trying the out of the box technique! I think she did a beautiful job! I love the unique shape of the main panel and those colors are so pretty! LOVE it! This gorgeous image is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and is called Rose from the Flower Girls Collection. We will be adding these beauties in the near future!

Well I am off to the grocery store...wish me luck! Have a great night all!

You still have just a few hours left to make this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge! Hope to see you play :)

Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so beautiful, love the colors and the out of the box technique. Does your local grocery have a delivery service? Some times all you have to do is go on line and click what you want and pay for it and someone delivers it to your door exacally when you want it. come to think of it, I need to look into that as well, lol.

Laura Love

Unfortunately not Holly ... they make us trudge to the store in person...so we spend way more than we need to because of all the "OOOH that looks good!" stuff. LOL!

Post a Comment