Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BFFabuggs

Good Morning Stampers!

Only two more nights shifts to go.... YAY ME! I can not wait! I feel like all I get accomplished when I work nights is ... work... sleep... eat...feel like a lazy vegetable because I have no energy...work...and sleep. LOL! It will be nice to get back to my normal dayshift routine :)

Today we have a super sweet card from design team member Lisa Rasmussen! I love Lisa's style because she has a very unique way of making clean and simple cards, but instead of mostly white like most clean and simple cards are, she has beautiful colored  backgrounds and still makes the image pop and be the focus. I always envy people that can do clean and simple because they are challenging for me.

Here is Lisa's card:



Lisa used the ADORABLE stamp called BFFabuggs from the Huggabuggs Collection by Christy Croll from Stamping Bella. We do have these on our list to be added to our store as soon as we can :) Lisa added stickles on her wings and some twinery twine to finish the card, which we will also be adding when we get the chance!  I love the soft purples and pinks that Lisa used in this card. This would be a cute card for a lot of different occasions too!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

yeah, so glad that nights for you are coming to and end! Love this adorable card and now I must rummage through my stash to see if I have these adorable creatures, lol.

Post a Comment