Friday, August 10, 2012

Going On a Journey!

Good Afternoon All!!

This will be a fast post today because I have a few projects that I need to complete, get some customer orders packaged up, then work on some other preorder items :)

Today is Friday which means it's a Holly Day!



Holly used the super cute stamp set called Journey from the Oliver & Amelia collection from The Greeting Farm. These little ones are sooo cute! We will be adding this collection as soon as we can :) Holly did a beautiful job coloring her image. I love the little scene she created with the brick embossing folder and the grass die. How cool to use the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Doily Duo as a "sun" ... Super cute! Visit Holly's Blog - KopyKat Creations to see all the rest of the details and let her know how adorable this card is :)

Speaking of adorable.....Look at THIS FACE!! I stumbled upon this sweet little monkey love while looking on pinterest ....


LOL! Doesn't that just make you smile?

Have a great night all!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGOsh I love the monkey! So adorable!!! Now why can't we get that in a stamp? lol.

Post a Comment