Friday, August 17, 2012

DIY The Legend

Good late evening stampers!

So sorry for the late post - these night shifts are kickin my hiney! I had my post scheduled and I hit save instead of publish :(   GAHHH!

So without further ado here is today's fabulous card from Holly!


Holly used the super cool stamp set from Wild Rose Studio called DIY Legend. Doesn't this make AWESOME masculine cards? I love that Holly kept with this week's theme for the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge which is a color challenge this week of Black, Turquoise & Yellow. Holly does this color scheme brilliantly in this card!

Have a good night/good morning all!

Laura



2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Better later than never, I don't know how you are keeping up the paces, but you are doing amazing! thanks.

landerson213

I hope you don't mind, but I CASEd your card for this weeks CASE Study challenge! :) I LOVE the layout and the color contrast! :) I linked back here from my post so people looking at my blog can come and see where I got the inspiration! :) Thanks!

Lauren
http://laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/case-study-case-player.html

Post a Comment