Monday, August 20, 2012

Hope

Hi Stampers!

Boy I can tell you my "one day off" flew by without me accomplishing hardly a thing! I did get the re-stocks that came in updated and that is about the extent of my accomplishments. Only 4 more night shifts and I can be back to a normal functioning human again! I seriously can not wait!

I did, however, get some super exciting news this weekend that you will have to wait to find out ;)

Today's cute patootie is created by the super talented, Olivia Marmara! I am so glad she is on our design team - she always has such cute cards that make me smile! I love that she and I have the same taste in images and it is so fun to see how other's use and color your favorite stamps :)


Today's card is made using the adorable Hopeful stamp from the Wee Stamps Collection from Whimsy Stamps. This is one of my favorite lines created by the talented Sylvia Zet! I love Olivia's choice of background papers and that crochet border is beautiful!. I love how Olivia colored her image is the bright summery colors! Gorgeous card!

Well, it's that time to schedule the next Loves Rubberstamps Challenge to start at Midnight and figure out who the lucky winner of the color challenge was! Be sure to play along with us this week!

Happy Stampin!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Jacqueline Smith

What a really awesome card, love the coloring job as well as the little extras.

Post a Comment