Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet Jasmine

Good Morning Stampers!

We were without our internet yesterday so I didn't get to put Monday's Inspiration Card up :(     It FINALLY came back up early this morning so I apologize for our late posts!

This super cute cute card is created by design team member Olivia Marmara! She used one of the newer release KennyK Collection Stamps called Jasmine from Whimsy Stamps.



Isn't this beautiful? I love the soft pretty blues and the way Olivia colored this gorgeous image! The pink accents are perfect! I love how Olivia colored her shoes and shirt to match the flowers! This is an awesome card that can be used for so many occasions! Look for this stamp to be added to our store soon!

I will be back later this afternoon for the Tuesday Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Inspiration card and post once I get back home today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

love this fabulous card and the colors are amazing!

Post a Comment