Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Hi Stampers!

I have a BUSY day planned for myself...first I have to get my dishes done (yuck - so NOT fun) and then the rest of the day I am listing stuff in the store! I got some new stuff from The Greeting Farm today....YAY! A few things I can't list because they are not released yet....but the new BIG ANYAS are!! These are adorable!! It is raining here, which we desperately need, and looks like it will be raining most of the day soooo what a perfect day to stay inside and list, list, list... :)

Today is design team member Jacqueline Smith's day to share some inspiration for you! Jacqueline's card today is super cute!


Jacqueline is getting a head start on her Christmas cards....Smart Lady! I have the intention of starting mine early every year...and then don't (just like my shopping - LOL) and then I end up getting a few made the beginning of December...then have to supplement with store bought ones...YIKES! Naughty, I know! The funny thing is...Christmas images and stamps are one of my ultimate weaknesses...they are my favorite and I have a LOT of  them AND Christmas cards are my favorite to make so I really should try and make them through out the year.

Jacqueline's card features the most adorable little bear and penguin ever from the Crissy Armstrong Collection from Whimsy Stamps. This one is called Served with Love. We will be starting to get some of their Christmas images in soon, and this little guy is on our list :)

Jacqueline created frames and that gorgeous, gorgeous poinsetta using Spellbinders Dies! She used a silver and a blue metallic paper which I bet is stunning in person! We have just a few Spellbinders Dies in right now, but will be expanding our selection as soon as we can :)

To see all the amazing details and a list of all the products Jacqueline used be sure and visit her blog - Jacqueline's Creative Works of Art

Well I am off to get dishpan hands...how exciting for me! Yes, we do dishes by hand here just like in the olden days...LOL. I hope your Saturday is filled with way more fun than dishes!
If you get a chance to do some stamping... be sure to play along in our challenge this week...it is a Back To School theme!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Olivia

Fabulous card...oh we got the New Big Anya's...really loving those :-)! I see where all my current garage sale money is going too

Post a Comment