Saturday, August 11, 2012

HEE HEE

Happy Saturday!

It always cracks me up when the day's design team post project seems to fit so perfectly into  how my day is going!


Design Team member Jacqueline Smith created this hilarious card! I absolutely LOVE the Art Impressions People Series and we will be getting them into our store soon. Considering I overslept this morning and was late for work... I can totally relate to this - LOL! And I could use a nap!

I love how Jacqueline colored her image with prismacolor pencils. She has some mad coloring skills!! I love everything about this... the colors, that gorgeous bow, the layout... Jacqueline did an awesome awesome job! I am sure her brother-in-law will LOVE it! Those cute ticket sentiments are from the Whimsy Stamps Raindrop Echo Collection called Celebration Mini Tickets.

Be sure to visit Jacqueline's Blog - Jacqueline's Creative Works of Art and let her know how CUTE this card is :)

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So adorable, remind me of my uncles, lol.

Post a Comment