Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Spot of Tea

I totally said my title in my best British accent - LOL :)

Hope that you are all having a great weekend so far! I just finished loading the rest of the new C.C. Designs stamps that have arrived into the store and will be starting on some Preorders next! I wanted to take a quick break and share with you today's gorgeous creation by design team member Jacqueline Smith!


Jacqueline used a BEAUTIFUL stamp from LaBlanche called Tea Cup. She stamped it on their Specialty Stamping Paper and the detail is AMAZING! We will be adding this paper to our store soon. I think Jacqueline's tea cup looks like you could just pick it right up off the page and have yourself a little sip! Jacqueline also did a beautiful job coloring her image. I think I will go make myself a nice cup of tea to sip while I get back to work :)

Have a wonderful weekend all!
Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, this is so beautiful, love what she did with this la blanche stamp

Post a Comment