Sunday, September 30, 2012

TLC Shape EZ and Some Blog Candy!

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to make just a quick post before I get busy in my store...

This coming TUESDAY... October 2nd (can't believe it will be October tomorrow already!)
our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge will have a Guest Sponsor....  SHAPE EZ by TLC!! These gorgeous templates are carried by Whimsy Stamps and are created by the mega-talented Tammy Louise Cunliffe.

I am super excited to have Tammy Louise and her incredible product line as our sponsor this week! I was checking out Tammy Louise's Blog this morning and came across the ABSOLUTE CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST project that she made using one of her new files (which I must go buy as soon as I am done with this post - LOL) the Pumpy Kin Template!

In addition to a gorgeous card... she paired this cute template with a premade scarecrow to make the sweetest little gift bag holder! It went straight into my AUTUMN FAVORITES file on Pinterest!

You will have to visit her blog to see this cutie for yourself! If that is not reason enough to go visit her blog... she also is offering some AWESOME blog candy....


This new Pumpkin Trio die from Whimsy Stamps! These are adorable!

Anyway...I am off to go shopping for that CUTE PUMPY KIN template! I think it will be PERFECT to use in our upcoming challenge this week ;)

Be sure to play along in our challenge on Tuesday! Not only will you have a chance to win an amazing prize package you will also see some FABULOUS creations by our Design Team that use the Shape EZ templates!

Heck... while your stamping today... show us what you made by playing along in our current challenge too... it is a really fun Inspiration Challenge! We do have prizes every week!

Happy Stampin!
Laura


1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

That is an adorable pumpkin shape! So happy they sponsored us this week!!!

Post a Comment