Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Melissa!

Good Morning All!

I am still running a bit behind but getting closer to being back on top of everything! I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY trying to get caught up on all the customer orders that came in while we were down with our family emergency situation. I really appreciate your patience as we get caught up!

Today I will be posting two posts... this post feature's the GORGEOUS Sweet Melissa stamp from the KennyK Collection from Whimsy Stamps. This is one of my new favorites from the Glam Gang Series. We will be adding this to our store as quickly as we can!


This STUNNING card was created by the our mega talented design team member Olivia Marmara! I LOVE the colors that Olivia chose and the way she colored this image is GORGEOUS! I also love that she made it a unique shaped card with the flourish cut outs.  Those flowers and pearls are the PERFECT accent on this beautiful card! This will definately be in my favorites file :)

I will be busy getting customer orders out the rest of the day and then will be back later this evening with a post for my Cutting Cafe project this week :)

Have a wonderful day!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment