Friday, September 28, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps October - December Design Team

Hi Everyone!

This is a SUPER EXCITING post where we unveil our Design Team for the Loves Rubberstamps - October - December Session!

                                                           Returning Members:

Monday Inspirational Post

Laura Love - You are here on my blog :) 
                                 ME! - LOL - Obviously since I am the owner of the store :)
                                                          Tuesday Blog Challenge Post
                                                         Wednesday Inspirational Post

Thursday Inspirational Post

Friday Inspirational Post

Saturday Inspirational Post

PLEASE WELCOME THESE NEW MEMBERS:

Sunday Inspirational Post

Does Lydia look familiar? She should! She was our amazing Guest Designer on our Challenge Blog for the month of September :)

Here is a little about Lydia:

My name is Lydia. I live in North Wales, Great Britain with my fiance Will (getting married next May - yikes!!!) and our little ones Archie 3 and Matilda (Tilly) 1.

For as long as I can remember I have always been crafting in some way,shape or form. As a little girl my Aunty used to call me 'Sticky Fingers' as I used to love gluing things- mostly really tiny pieces of paper that I never tidied up... ooooppps!

I love lots of different crafts but my passion is scrapbooking- I love the fact that when I'm gone my babies will be able to look back on everything I've created for them and remember. There are times when I look back on some of my old books now and think 'my gosh.... I'd forgotten about that' so I'm sooooo glad I started this fabulous hobby as I don't want to forget these precious moments and sometimes my brain needs a kick start to remember- maybe its just too full ?!?!

I just love creating, and involving my babies is fun. My little boy loves it too, his fave is stamping and I'll get Tilly involved in a couple of months as shes a bit too wee at the minute. I craft a little everyday and if I didn't I think I might go crazy.


Sunday Inspirational Post

Here is a little about Shanna:

Hi Everyone. My name is Shanna Shands. I am a SAHM of 1 and a half. I love crafting as it is my outlet. My favorite thing is to color images. Then I love to create and play with layouts and altered art. I love getting my fingers dirty and I always have ink and glue somewhere. Crafting really is my passion besides my babies and I love sharing it with everyone willing to take a peek.


Sunday Inspirational Post

Here is a little about Kelli:

My name is Kelli Hull and I am married and almost done raising my 2 kiddos! I have been stamping since 1992 but each day feels like my first, SO much to learn everyday! I am so excited to be here and sharing and learning with all of you~


Sunday Inspirational Post

We will also be sharing some of Katie's Videos!

Here is a little about Katie:

My name is Katie Skiff, and I’ve got a passion for paper crafts. I’ve been crafty for as long as I can remember, but found out about scrapbooking shortly before my oldest son was born. I thought that was the best thing ever, and his large scrapbook on his first year is proof. Shortly after I found rubber stamping, and fell in love with it as well. I love the instant gratification that comes from making a card. In the last few years, I’ve been lucky enough to make the hobby more of a full time hobby, as I’ve been a SAHM to three awesome kids and wife to one great guy. We recently moved into a new home, and the kids are in school full time, so I am anxious to share my ideas and creativity with you and the Loves RubberStamps team!



Sunday Inspirational Post

We will also be sharing some of Marcy's Videos!

Here is a little about Marcy:

Hello, my name is Marcy Dangcil and I live in California. I am married to a wonderful man and mom to 3 awesome boys who are Ryan, 11, Noah, 8 and my baby boy Ethan who just turned 3! I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and majority of my crafting was previously making only scrapbooking albums. However 2 years ago I went to a class at my local scrapbook store and was introduced to the joys of stamping! I bought my first stamp set and I was hooked!!! I love stamping and coloring up my images and I love making cards!!! I also enjoy making layouts, mini albums, altered projects and working on my art journal. I’m slowly delving into Mixed Media which is so much fun! I am also addicted to watching crafting You Tube videos! I really enjoy all types of paper crafting and I am always interested in learning new techniques and sharing what I learn with others. Other than crafting, I enjoy reading, watching movies, going to the beach and just spending quality time with the family. I am so thrilled to be part of my 1st Design team at Loves Rubber Stamps and I look forward to sharing projects and hopefully providing some inspiration out there!


There you have it folks! The Loves Rubberstamps October - December Design Team! All of these ladies are exceptional Designers and I am sooooo excited for them all to begin sharing their talents with you all!

All of these Designers will be creating a project for the Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenges in addition to their Inspirational Day Postings. You can visit each Designer's Blog every Tuesday to see all the details on their challenge projects.

Starting October 7th we will start a new style Sunday Post (the team and I are trying to come up with a catchy name for it - LOL)  This post will feature spectacular works of art from EACH of the new members to the team AND as a bonus... there might be some extra eye candy from our returning members as well! Just know that these posts will be PACKED FULL of gorgeous projects and TONS of Inspiration to begin your week with! Some week's there might be something a little more than eye candy for you as well ;) 

We had quite a few awesome applications and it was so hard to narrow down our choices. I wish we could have accepted all who applied but that just isn't feasible for us to do! For those of you who didn't make it this time we hope that you will apply again. We also have special Guest Designers each month on our Challenge Blog!

Thank you SO MUCH to all who applied for our team!

Congratulations to each of our team members!! I am so excited to work with each of you over the next term! And for our fans - be sure to check our blog each and everyday because I know each of these mega-talented ladies will knock your socks off with their designs!

Have a great night!
Laura & The Loves Rubberstamps Crew



6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

A big welcome to all the new DT members and I must say I am so excited to be a part of this team. If I was a cheerleader I would say, "Goooo Team" but I'm not, lol.

KelliJo

LOL Holly!!! I will give a siss boom bah!!!! Thank You so much for the warm welcome and a chance to share my creative side Laura!!!!

Laura Love

Your welcome Kelli! I am so proud to have each and every one of you ladies on my team! We are going to have a blast this session!! :D

Jacqueline Smith

Ladies,

Congratulations and a big heartfelt hugs to all the newest members of the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team! Laura is such a dream to work for!

Lydia

I'm totally lovin this fab team xx

Olivia

Welcome Welcome ladies...so excited to be working with everyone! Here is to another fabulous session.

Post a Comment