Monday, August 26, 2013

A Beautiful Life

Hi Stampers!

Hope you had a great weekend! I had a 4 day "weekend" but didn't get one thing accomplished that I had on my "to get done" list - LOL! I did however take some time to just kick back and relax a little, read a book and actually watched some TV which is a rarity for me most of the time it seems. We had 2 family get togethers - one Friday and one last night so that was nice to see family that we haven't seen for awhile!

Before I share today's adorable Inspiration project with you I wanted to let you know about a special that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS is having today ONLY! All of the new Rubber Stamps are available on their website (you saw a few sneak peeks from me last week :) As a treat if you order today they will send a FREEBIE as well! This is TODAY ONLY and when you order be sure to put FACEBOOK in the note section!



Now on to Olivia's Project!!



Olivia does the most adorable Scrapbook Pages! I love this one! She created this page using the new Echo Park Beautiful Life 12x12 Scrapbook Paper and Accessories Kit.  I think it turned out super cute and is such a great layout! The colors in the paper match the pictures perfectly! I love the hearts and the rosette accent too! Be sure to swing by Olivia's Blog and get even more details on her scrapbook page! 

Have a great day all and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, what an adorable layout. I love it.

I'm so happy you finally got a chance to just kick back and enjoy life for a change, lol. With a whole years stressors behind you, I'll bet that felt really good.

Post a Comment