Monday, August 5, 2013

Feeling KRAFTY!

Hi Stampers!

I am SUPER... OVER THE MOON EXCITED!! I just received an email from a very well known, mega talented stamp artist and she has chosen our store as one of the select few that will get to carry her stamp line!! She is limiting the retailers to just a small handful so I am super excited we get to be one of them! I have admired her work for a LONG time! I am going to keep it a surprise for a bit though...but I can promise you will LOVE her stamps!

We also want to thank everyone that applied for our Design Team term for the September - December session! We had so many amazing entries - that Holly and I will have our hands full narrowing our choices! It won't be easy as we feel every person that applied had something very unique and special to offer and would make a great addition to our team.

Today is Monday so that means we get to see a mega dose of cuteness from Olivia! Yay!



Olivia chose this super cute image from The Greeting Farm's Oliver and Amelia series. She colored him up using copic markers on Kraft paper. I love the look of this style, but I think it is a little intimidating until you just try it! It creates a neat look I think. That gorgeous designer paper is from the Crate Paper Farmhouse CollectionHer sentiment was layered on to a super cute mini doily created using the Mini Doily Die-Namics Die Set from My Favorite Things.

Totally adorable and such a cute masculine or boy card! LOVE it!

You still have a few hours to get in on this week's Loves Rubberstamps Skinny card challenge! It is fun to try a new size card once in awhile! I never would have thought I would love the skinny card size until I tried one! You should try one too and then show it off in our challenge :)

Have a wonderful day all & thanks for stopping by!
Laura

3 comments:

LARELLE-SUSANNE

cute card was doing the hop, saw this card love it!
Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love it.

OMGosh do I know the artist? EEEK I can't wait to hear!

We do have tough decisions to make.... awesome applicants.

Anonymous

Woo hoo!!!! I'm over the moon excited, too!!! Yippee!
Congrats on snagging an amazing artist to work with!!!!!
It's amazing news!!! Xo

Post a Comment