Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Harriet Has a Makeover!

Hi Stampers!

For my Wednesday Inspiration post today I thought I would make up a project using the brand new release Digi Stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Little Friends! This is BRAND NEW in the store today!

I decided to make a no waste criss cross card because I wanted to use another new little Harriet on the inside :)

Here is the outside of my card:



The no waste cross cross cards are standard A2 size cards, so you are able to make 2 of this style from 1 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock.  I colored this Little Friends image with my Copic markers. The rose is from Prima and the little branch punchies are made with the Martha Stewart Branch Punch. The lacy Kraft colored border was created using the Faux Crochet Die-Namics from MFT. 


Here is a look at the insert being pulled out...



And here is my inside insert....



I kept the inside pretty simple, because there is not room for embellishments with this style card, so I just colored this cutie called Lady Bird and Butterfly up and left a blank space for writing.I sponged all my edges with the Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink. LOVE this stuff!

Now you will want to run along and pick these cuties up! Crafty Sentiments Designs is having an AWESOME deal for the month of August! Check it out...


Well...I better get to bed, I am almost falling asleep as I type this up! Have a great day all and thanks for stopping by today!

Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges (will update when I wake up!) 

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Omgosh this is adorable!!! Love both of these cute images and how you colored them up. Great design.

Chitra Nair

Beautiful coloring.... Love your card..

Marcy

So adorable Laura! Great card design and I love the added bonus of the insert with another cute image. Your coloring is so super pretty too!

Aunty Sue

laura these are amazing just love how you have coloured them. Have yet to try this style of card

Anonymous

This is gorgeous !!!! & I love it!!!!!
I was your 300th follower!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!
:)) :))
Xo

PaperDaisies

Great card design. Love how you have showcased the image. Just so pretty. Looking forward to working with you. Hugs Nina

Athina

Beautiful inside and out! I love how the images are perfectly arranged to look at each other. Gorgeous!

Post a Comment