Monday, August 12, 2013

Family Album

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was spent working and I am scheduled for a 12 tonight - GAH! I will be ready for my days off!!

You know what Monday means here on the blog and that is some mega adorable inspiration from Olivia! Yay! I never dread my Mondays for this reason!


Olivia created this super cute Family Album using some beautiful papers and the super sweet Diane Duda image called - I Carry Your Heart With Me from Stamping Bella. I love how Olivia colored this cutie up! She used copic markers! Those flowers are so pretty and just make the album that much more gorgeous! Total LOVE!

You do have a few more hours to play along in the Anything Goes challenge this week! You have till 9 pm central time :) We hope you will play along!

Have a great day!

Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it.
Hope you have a speedy 12 hour shift!

Post a Comment