Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Big Thank You


MFT - LDJ Grand Greetings
MFT - Die-Namics Blueprints 1
MFT - Die-namics Button Quartet Die
MFT - Die-Namics First Place Award
Memento - Lady Bug
Echo Park - Paper and Glue 6X6
Best Glue Ever!

Happy Saturday Friends and Stampers!

I just wanted to pop in and give you a Big Thank You for looking in on us today!  Please come back tomorrow for our fabulous Blog Hop!  Our designers have put together some really great projects just for you and you do not want to miss out on the fabulous prize you could win just by commenting!

This is one of those ten minute cards that took me about an hour to make, lol.  I'm a slow and thoughtful crafter!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I really love these Blueprints Dies, they take a lot of the guess work out of making a card.  I placed the large rectangle over the sentiment I wanted to use and I got the exact look it would give.  I love that!  And I'm also loving these new Echo Park papers Laura added to the store!

See you tomorrow!

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment