Thursday, August 8, 2013

Interlocking Colors

 
 
Happy Thursday Friend and Stampers,
 
Hello, it's Holly subbing for Laura.  Today we have a Fabulous Clean and Simple, CAS, card from Ceal .  I love the colors and the fabulous Interlocking Backdrops.  I had not paid too much attention to this one but now it has my full attention and I think I must have this set as well, lol.   I do love Ceal's designs.  Also the vibrant colors of the Sketch Markers  reminds me that they are good stand alone colors as well as blending colors.

I hope you are having a great week and looking forward to your weekend!  I also hope you can get inky and join us in our Challenge this week.  It's easy - Anything Goes! 

Don't forget to pop by the store and check out the NEW ITEMS Laura has been busy adding! 
And keep checking back because you never know when she will get on an adding to the store kick and put up some more fabulous companies and stamps! 

Thanks for checking in us today! 

Holly
 
 

2 comments:

Diane

Very pretty design I like the interlocking colors.

Regards diane

Laura Love

This is awesome! Love the bright colors!

Post a Comment