Monday, August 19, 2013

Thank You Mae

Hi Stampers!

Well...I am back for the THIRD and final post today - LOL! Be sure to check out my Crafty Sentiments Designs Sneak Peek Post... AND... my Guest Designer Post for Creative Creations Challenges!

Today is Monday which means here on the blog we get to see a mega dose of cuteness from our Design Team member Olivia!



Olivia used the super sweet Thank You Mae from Some Odd Girl. This is a new line that we have added to the store recently! I still have some more to add in to the store which I will be working on this week :)

That gorgeous paper that Olivia used is from Bo Bunny and is called Prairie Chic. Did you notice the paper piecing that Olivia did for the dress? Too cute! Olivia is the paper piecing master! I think this card is adorable and I really love the layout of this!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...all THREE times :)
Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh she is so cute! I love the paper peiced dress and the fabulous colors she used.

Anonymous

SUPER CUTE!!! You were a VERY BUSY girl!!! LOL!!! :) :)
xo
~~Nicole~~

Post a Comment