Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cupcake Belle

Hi Stampers!

Today will be a quick post because I am not feeling very well today. I am running a fever and feel like crud, but I wanted to be sure to share Ceal's adorable card today! It is totally adorable!


This little cutie is called Cupcake Belle and she is from the Retailer Exclusive series Fairy Tales from C.C. Designs.  That means that you can't buy this line from C.C. Designs, only through Retailers who carry their collections! We have just added some of the newer lines, and have loads more C.C. Designs Stamps coming also! Be sure to check them out!

Ceal colored Miss Belle with her copic sketch markers and used the out of the box technique on her image panel. This technique is so fun! I totally adore the cupcake paper that Ceal chose as well, looks perfect and Ceal did a great job coloring her image to match!

Well, I am off to lay down and hope that this crud does not last, because I have way to many things to do to be getting sick! Have a great day all!

Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh I love this cute little gal sitting on the edge, so cute.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Post a Comment