Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cross Stitch Cutie!

Hi Stampers!

I feel like it has been FOREVER since I have chatted with you on here! I know it has only been two days but that is a long time! I have been super busy with zilch for crafty time...but hopefully that will be changing starting tomorrow! I get to start a mini vacation and plan on getting ahead while I am off :) That is my plan anyway...we will see how it goes - LOL!

I have a couple of things quick and then I will share with you Ceal's adorable card that she created to inspire you!

First...Be sure to check out the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today! One of my super talented DT teamies will be giving away a gorgeous project that she created using one of the new release stamps! I have seen a picture of it and it is lovely! So you don't want to miss the chance!

Second...on Tuesday we started a new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge of using your favorite color combination...AND we have 3 amazing prizes this week so you will definitely want to play along!

Now...on to Ceal's adorable card!



Ceal created this adorable card using the Magnolia image called Cross Stitch Tilda. This is an older Tilda and we will be starting to offer the older lines in our store, fairly soon! Magnolia does not really seem to "retire" images and there are quite a few of the older collections that we are still able to get. It makes it nice to be able to get those older images that maybe you missed out on when they were first released.

 I love the color combination that Ceal chose and that purple designer paper is beautiful! This is a really cute layout too! Ceal colored this cutie with her copic sketch markers.

Well...I am off to get some more new items listed in the store! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Laura


2 comments:

Indah Permata Sari

Love the colors here, Laura! Vintage Magnolia, so cool!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is super cute, love the colors she used and the great design.

Yeah for mini vacation! Have fun!

Post a Comment