Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Skies the Limit

Hi Stampers!

Hope your week has been going good so far! It is almost the weekend which I am excited for since I don't have to work it - LOL! I am hoping to get a bunch of new items listed in the store though :)

Thursday means we get to see some Inspiration from our Queen of CAS Designs ... Ceal! CAS is so hard for me so I always enjoy seeing how she creates projects using this style.


This card is a really cute, almost one layer card that you can use for many occasions, AND as an any person recipient! This uses the adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set called Blue Skies and she colored the balloons with copic markers. I really love how Ceal layered the balloons!

Thanks for stopping by today! I am going to get some orders packaged up, try and get a few projects made and then plan on working in the store the rest of the evening :)

Have a wonderful day!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment