Monday, August 19, 2013

Guest Designer for Creative Creations Challenges

Hi Stampers!

This will be a BUSY posting day on the blog today! Check my earlier post for a SNEAK PEEK PROJECT using a soon to be released stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called - Off To The Ball!

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer for the Creative Creations Challenges this week! If you like challenges they have some really fun ones and today's was no exception!

This week their challenge is BINGO and here is a peek at their Bingo Board for their challenge:



I decided to use the line down the middle for my card - SENTIMENT, IMAGE & PEARLS. Here is my card that I created:



I used the gorgeous Saturated Canary image Fairy Wishes and colored her with my copic markers. I added a Tim Holtz Ticket after crumpling it up and sponging the edges with Distress Ink in Black Soot. Speaking of gorgeous...do you see those stunning blue designer papers? Those are from the Gorjuss Girls line that will be going into the store today :) I just got this paper in and I could buy cases of this paper to hoard ... it is so beautiful! The layer of paper that has the words is from my Antique Aged Papers Pack from Bazzill. I added some of my favorite crochet lace ribbon  and prima pearls for my bling. I love adding Crochet Lace Ribbon to my projects because I love the vintage, shabby chic look of it and I also love the country style feel it gives to your projects.

For my layout I chose to use this sketch layout from the CLP Challenge #61.


I thought it was super pretty and plan on using it again :)

I would like to thank Katrina & Jill for allowing me to be a Guest Designer for their challenge this week! It is such an honor to design alongside their talented Design Team :)

Have a great day all!
Laura

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - #50 Winged Things
CLP Challenges - Sketch Challenge #61
Come and Get It Challenges - Things With Wings
Great Impressions Challenge - Square Cards
Stamping Sensations - August Challenge Wings & Things Touch of Vintage
Allsorts - Use Your New Stash
Card Crafter's Challenge - #88 Winged Things
Sister Act Card Challenges - #20 Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Favorite Colors - Rich Blues and Cream
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Ribbon or Twine & Why
Seven Kids College Fund - Anything Goes with a Twist of Vintage
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes with Wings
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Lace or Ribbon
Bearly Mine Challenges  - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes 
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes

26 comments:

Carole

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us @ Totally Papercrafts this week. Loving the rich colours, very striking.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Aunty Sue

oh this is breath taking

brenda

A very striking colour palette Laura.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable! Love the cute image and the fabulous card design!

Mynn xx

Congrats on the GDT--such fun! This card is absolutely gorgeous! The image is so sweet and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

* Shell B.*

Super cute card Laura, lovely images of S.Canary fairy!

Glad you shared your projects with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Karen

Very pretty card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Sarah

Wonderful card, that deep blue gives a real opulent feel and the crochet lace ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at As You Like It and Good Luck.
Sarah DT

Anonymous

GORGEOUS!!! GORGEOUS!!! GORGEOUS!!! My little daughter Sarah Grace loves blue ... only blue ~~ lots and lots of blue ~~ she would adore this perfect card!! It's superb!!
xo
~~Nicole~~

Franz♥

Fab card Laura, love the colour combo and your rich colouring! Those Pearl Swirls are the perfect final touch!

Thanks for joining us at CLP Challenge blog, hugs, Franz.

KraftyKoolKat

Beautiful colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

7 KIDS

Just lovely! Really awesome coloring! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

Tanya

Simply stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Shirley-Anne

Adorable image for this beautiful card . Love the embellishments . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

Jessie L.

An all around gorgeous card! From the rich, detailed coloring to those yummy embellies! Thanks for joining our Things With Wings challenge at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you again this week!

Suzette

A lovely card thanks for joining us at as you like it challeneg. Suzette x

Francesca

A very Pretty card , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Francesca x

Unknown

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund. http://www.7KidsCollegeFund.com/

Karen

Brenda

Your little fairy is simple adorable!! I love the pearls on your card and I love that cute little fairy!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Kara Curry

This Card is so beautiful. I love the colors and Vintage Ribbon you used and how beautiful that image is and how you colored it. Thank you so much for joining us at Yama Ribbon Challenges!

~ Jo ~

This is such a beautiful card! I absolutely LOVE your coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's FFC!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Kelly

Gorgeous card, love your colors they are so rich. Your fairy is beautiful and I love the way you colored the pleats in her dress.
Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
Hugs Kelly

Sally H

What a sweet creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

Debs

a gorgeous creation..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..Hugs Debs x

Eret

Such a beautiful card and stunning coloring. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
Eret x

Sparkly Engineer

When I saw your card, I just went oooooh. The coloring is beautiful and the way you managed to get the navy blue to look so touchable - wow.

Mary Anne Great Impressions DT

Post a Comment