Friday, August 23, 2013

BOY ... OH BOY!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! I hope you have an exciting weekend planned!  Tonight we are supposed to go out to eat with Tim's Sister and Brother to Olive Garden. I have never ate at an Olive Garden so I was looking at their menu online to try and see what I "should" eat that isn't too horrible for me - LOL! Trying to make better meal choices eating out is tough sometimes! They do have a "Lighter Side Menu" that has some pretty yummy sounding things so that helps :)

I am glad that today FINALLY arrived because I have to tell you...Holly had created her super cute card that I am sharing with you today a couple of weeks ago and it has been sitting in my Holly folder torturing me because it is so darn cute!! I wanted to share it right away and not have to wait - LOL! So finally ...I can share it!! YAY!




Isn't this the most adorable little boy car EVER??? I love this image! This is the Morehead Boy stamp set from Crafter's Companion. This line is retiring from Crafter's Companion so if you want them...get them ASAP! Not sure how much longer we are going to have them!

Holly did such an amazing job coloring this cutie up! I love the designer papers, the layout...EVERYTHING! The inside is super cute too, especially with the Barb Wire Fence Die-Namics!

Here is a list of what Holly used on her card:


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit Holly's Blog and let her know how adorable this little guy is!
Have a great day!
Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Ah thanks Laura! I do love these cute images and cannot beleave they are retiring them already! Ack. I need to go check to see if there are any others I NEED lol.

Good luck at the Olive Garden. Set yourself on a two breadstick limit before you go, lol. I do like there salad an aweful lot, which is a good thing to get filled up on before that main dish arrives, lol.

Blankina

Cute cowboy card, have a nice sunday,
Hugs Blankina

Post a Comment