Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Sneak Peek Day 3!

Hi Stampers!



This is the final day of the Crafty Sentiments Designs SNEAK PEEKS. On August 22nd they are releasing 10 new stamps you will love, including a new character! I am super excited for this release - such gorgeous stamps so far!

Today you get to see the upcoming stamp called Princess Mask. Here is my inspirational project using this beautiful stamp:




This is my first time making one of these "Magic Cards" as they are called. The tutorial that I followed for this is written by Marianne and you can find the tutorial here. There is also an awesome video on YouTube done by Tracy MacDonald that is based on Marianne's tutorial as well. 

The Designer Paper that I used is my newest addiction :) It is the Gorjuss Girls Paper pack that we will be getting in the store soon! The edges are punched with a Martha Stewart Punch and then I added pearls. I used a Spellbinders die to mount my image on. There are some prima flowers, pink rhinestone bling flourishes and a Tim Holtz Tag that I distressed with Black Soot Distress Ink. I also added a few branch punchies from the Martha Stewart Branch punch with my flowers as well. 

Here is a look at the inside of my card: The middle section flips up. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.







Here is a closer peek at Princess Mask.



Be sure to visit the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog to see even more adorable projects by the Design Team and some special Guest Designers!

I hope you enjoyed my sneak peak creations over the last three days! If you missed the any you can see them here - Off  To The Ball - and the other is Lilly Fairy.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Love To Create - #79 Fancy Folds
Through The Purple Haze - BINGO - Bling, Dies, Flowers
Addicted To Stamps - Shabby/Vintage
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Dies and Punches
Totally Papercrafts - Favorite Colors - Rich, Deep Purples & Black

18 comments:

Aunty Sue

Totally Stunning And So Dramatic

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh she is so beautiful and your coloring is fabulous. Love the design. the ticket, pearls and flowers are the perfect accent for her.

caroline

Really pretty card. Great colors
Caroline

Kat W

Wow, this is such a fab design and I love the colour scheme and pretty die cut elements :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Hugs, Kat W x

Céline

totaaly amzing car Laura, need to try this sort of card, love the design
hugs
céline

mixamatoasties

Such a lovely card Laura!

Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan

Patty

OMG...this is Gorgeous!! Such deep rich colors & the borders just make it all pop!!

Crafting with Darcy

Hi Laura! Simply stunning!!! Love your rich coloring!! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!! Hope to see you again next week!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

butterfly dream cards

Laura, wow oh wow oh wow................oh i love every bit of this card....colours, so rich and so beautiful......thanks for joining us...

fiona DT
TTPH

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio

This is beautiful. The image is so cute and the colouring is just amazing! I really like the sentiment too

Good luck and thanks for entering the challenge this week.
Lisa.
Through The Purple Haze DT.

Delphine

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and design! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown

Gorgeous card! I love the colors, the embellishments and you design! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer

~ Jo ~

WOW this is stunning!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! LOVE THIS!
Thanks for linking this beauty up over at Jo's FFC this week!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Unknown

This is truly beautiful. What an amazing color combination - it's striking! I jotted down the info on the magic cards to check out later when I have some spare time, thank you so much for sharing.
We really appreciate your submitting this beautiful creation in the Fancy Folds challenge at Love To Create this week.

Trudy, DT

mixamatoasties

Me again - thanks also for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan x

Kellie 0:)

Truly beautiful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Athina

She is gorgeous! I love the magic card!

Mandy

Gorgeous card, really striking and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Post a Comment