Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Corner Bookmark With Benson!

Hi Stampers!

I am back for post number TWO today! If you are looking for my Loves Rubberstamps Design Team Post just click here.

This week at the Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge the theme is ANIMALS. I happen to love animals and you can feature any type you want from the animal kingdom, bugs and creepy crawlies included if that is what you want to use!!

I stuck to a more fuzzy and cuddly version of animal to use... Benson Bear Bundle of Hearts! This is my FAVORITE Benson image, it is just too cute! I decided to make a corner bookmark, which is a first for me. I love how it turned out and will be making more for sure :)




I used Simple Stories Handmade Holidays Paper Pack and my sentiment is from My Favorite Things Bookmark Basics stamp set.  I have had the felt red heart for awhile just waiting for the perfect project to use it on :)

Here is a look at the back...


 And lastly here is the bookmark doing it's job :)


Be sure to play along in the challenge this week! They have a super cute animal stamp that you could win.

Also TOMORROW...there will be two more new Harriet Stamps! Suzette has given Harriet a Makeover and she is the cutest little image EVER! So you will want to visit the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store tomorrow to get your hands on a new Harriet - or Two! Once you see them you will want them both...trust me :)

Well...I better get to bed! I will be updating this post with the challenges I am entering this in, when I wake up! 

Have a great day all!
Laura

Here are the challenges I am entering this in:

The Crazy Challenge - #151 Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
613 Avenue Create - #31 - Anything Goes with optional to use a sentiment
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
The Kraftyhands Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Keep It Simple
Our Creative Corner - Words, Words, Words
Paper Creator's Crafts - #12 Just Bears
Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Dies & Punches
Creative Corner Challenges - Polka Dots
City Crafter Challenge - Polka Dots
Bearly Mine Designs - Tic Tac Toe - Line Made - Digi Image, Circle, Hearts

20 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGOsh that is so cute! And I love the sentiment, so true, lol.

Donnas Den

Love this, do you have a template for the bookmark?

Donna x

Laura Love

Hi Donna - I used this tutorial on Splitcoaststampers to make my bookmark :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cornerbookmark/

Ros Crawford

Fabulous bookmark!! Beautifully done ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Claudia N.

What a cute idea for a bookmark! LOVE it!

Thank you for sharing this lovely make with us at OurCreativeCorner!

Claudia x

Dangina Martinez

So adorable! The image and sentiments are awesome.

Words and Pictures

Oh, that is adorable... and the perfect words to match the function! I love the thought on the back too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

Marcy

What a fantastic idea to make a corner bookmark! I'd love to make one of those and yours is simply so adorable! Your little bear image is so sweet. Fabulous project!

Andreja

This is fabulous, your bookmark is soo sweet! Thanks for joining us at OneStopCraftChallenge and BearlyMineChallenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Anonymous

Such a very very sweet card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Gibmiss

Hello
Love your bookmark gorgeous....
Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go....
Hugs Sylvie xx

ladyjanet_56

What a great book corner think I might have to try one of these, thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet

The Little Stamper

Such a beautiful creation and a great choice of elements from our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week and hope to see you back there again soon.

Sharon x

Athina

Beautifully done! I love the warm browns with the pop of red!

AppleApricot Wen

Aww, this is so cute! Love the sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

Chana Malkah

This is just way cute! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Donna

Very cute, spotted it on MIM and had to see it close up!

Kirsty Vittetoe

A great creation! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!

Jenny Marples

Now that would be a perfect statement for me! How beautifully created and such a lovely little image. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x

Laura

What an adorable card.
Thanks for playing along with us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge.
Laura Kraftyhands DT

Post a Comment