Monday, August 19, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - SNEAK PEEK!

Hi Stampers!



At Crafty Sentiments Designs this week we are starting the SNEAK PEEKS at the new release stamps that are coming out on August 22nd! They are SUPER CUTE and there is even a new character...Isobel.

Today you get to see the upcoming stamp called OFF TO THE BALL. Here is my inspirational project using this cute stamp:




I found some cute scenery paper in my stash that was complete with a little garden path so I just colored her up, cut her out, and popped her up on dimensionals! Such a super quick card! The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.


Here is a look at the inside of my card:


I used the same Designer Paper on the inside and just added a writing area using my Spellbinders Labels 22 Die Set.

Be sure to visit the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog to see even more adorable projects by the Design Team and some special Guest Designers!

I have SNEAK PEEK projects for you the next 3 DAYS so be sure to check them out! I will be back later today with a Guest Designer Post AND with our Monday Inspirations Post from Olivia! Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Color Me Creative Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything But a Birthday Card With a Sentiment
The Perfect Sentiment Challenge - Outdoors
Try It On Tuesday - Create a Scene
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Suzette

I love this one, great job.

Regards
Suzette

Aunty Sue

Laura this is beautiful love the papers and the sentiment fab colouring

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this paper is so perfect for her! I love it. She is adorable and your coloring is fabulous.

Patty

Oh my goodness!! This is so cute!! Love the scenery & quote!!

Anonymous

Oh my gosh, Laura!!! I am going to need more details on these stamps!! My 2 daughters would FLIP out when they see them!! You coloring and card are fantastic ~~ I love it all!! :) :) :)
I love all of the characters in the preview pic at the top.... where can I find these... LOL!!! :) :)
~~Nicole~~
xo

Sandy

A fab image and she looks stunning against your background forest scene. Thanks for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Kellie 0:)

Totally delightful. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Danni

This is so pretty!! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!!
Danni-CMC DT

Brenda

Oh my goodness, this is a cute card! I love that image and you have colored this sweet little girl so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Laurart

Beautifully designed card! Such gorgeous detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TioT Create a scene challenge - Love from Laura xxx

Billie A

OH my what a beautiful card. I love the whole look it's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our anything but a birthday card.

Maire Gamber

Wow! I love your gorgeous card. Your scenery paper is just beautiful and creates such a wonderful background for your focal image1 love it! I am your newest follower!
Thank ;you forjoining us for our CMC Challenge!
Hugs,
Marie XX

My name is Cindy

Lovely card and the inside is beautiful as well! Thanks for joining us at TioT. Cindy

lynne

What a fab card! Love that image...coloured perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
Hugs
Lynne x

Post a Comment