Saturday, August 3, 2013

You're Special To Me


 
Happy Saturday Stampers!
 
I hope your weekend is off to a good start.   And I hope you are able to get a little inky with us today.  For some Saturday Inspiration I have used this adorable MFT image called you're so special to me.  I feel drawn to this image and as I was coloring her up, something seemed vaguely familiar to me.  And then it dawned on me, oh yeah, I used her not that long ago, lol.   But you know, I was already in the zone, so I just kept coloring.  The little flower spray I used on the inside comes with this image, along with some other flowers and words.  I love it.  I think I might have to keep this one handy just to decorate the insides of my cards a little more.  I usually put a little strip of paper left over from the front on the inside cover, but added the spray of flowers just adds a finished look to it, to me. 
 
Have you had a chance to play in our Challenge yet?  I showed you another tall and skinny 4X9 card yesterday.  When I first read this challenge, I didn't think I would like this size but OMGosh I can all of the sudden make so many more, lol.  So give it a try and see what you think.
 
I hope you have been by the store to see all the NEW ITEMS that Laura has been adding.  I'm so excited!!! You don't want to miss out on the preorders.  Total cuteness!
 
Okay, I'm off and running, but I hope you to come back here tomorrow and join us for our Design Team Blog Hop.  More chances to win a prize, just be hopping and commenting, so easy! 
 
Thanks for Looking in on us today.
 
Holly

1 comments:

Laura Love

Oh my Holly! This is too CUTE! I love the colors and this is one of my favorite new MFT stamps! Beautiful job!

Post a Comment