Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Beautiful Bride

Hi Stampers!

I have a quick post for you tonight so I can get busy listing new stuff in the store after I make a quick supper of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - LOL! I bought my husband the new Black Ops 2 game today so he has to have something super easy to eat so it doesn't interrupt his game playing. Now I should be able to work uninterrupted for about the next 2 years, while he gets his nightly black ops playing in!

It is Thursday which means we get to share a beautiful card created by Ceal and today's is especially pretty I think...



This gorgeous image is one of the Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella called Brigitte The Beautiful Bride. Guess What? We have just got this stamp in along with some other Uptown Girls and I will be working on getting them listed into the store :)

I love how Ceal kept this very simple and just let the image be the focus. The colors are stunning and she did a beautiful job coloring her up!

Well...I better get some sandwiches made so I can get to work! Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget - we have our Thanksgiving Challenge going on at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges this week, with a special guest sponsor of Sweet 'N Sassy!

Also - leave us a comment on our Sensational Sunday Inspirations post and you could win a gift voucher to the store :)

Have a great night all!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

this is so adorable, love the image and can't wait to see the new ones you list.

Dangina Martinez

She is Gorgeous! Love that sweet sentiment too!
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment