Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jolly Old Soul

Happy Saturday Stampers!

Hope you have a fun filled weekend planned! Mine will be super fun too...I will be busy working in the store, but I can't say doing what or I will totally jinx myself... but I do PROMISE you will love it :)

Every Saturday we get to see one of Jacqueline's Saturday Stunners as I like to call them! Jacqueline's cards are always full of beautiful textures, layers and this lady can C-O-L-O-R! She blows me away each and every week with her mini works of art!

Jacqueline has been showcasing some beautiful Christmas Cards and each time I see one I think of how lucky those people are that are on her Christmas Card list - LOL!


This beautiful Santa image is from LaBlanche stamps called Santa with Holly. I love vintage images for Christmas cards and this one is so perfect! Check out all the bling that Jacqueline added! I bet this is just gorgeous in person! Did you see that there is even sparkles on Santa's beard? Those beautiful holly and berry die cuts are from a Tim Holtz die called Holiday Wreath. We will be adding these dies as preorders hopefully very soon! To top off this beautiful card Jacqueline added an adorable sentiment from Whimsy Stamps that is from the Holiday Postage Stamps set. This is one of the sets we will be getting in very soon :) I love how Jacqueline has left the Naughty or Nice section unchecked so far for her son, Cameron - LOL! Maybe she hasn't decided yet which one he gets yet - LOL!

There is still a little time left to get your name into this week's blog candy give-away! All you have to do is check out our Sensation Sunday Post... look at some gorgeous projects from the Design Team and then leave a comment! Easy Peasy and may just win you a chance to do some free shopping! How fun!

Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, that is a stunner, love the sparkly holly around the image and the little tag is so great.

Post a Comment