Saturday, November 10, 2012

Served with Love

Happy Saturday Stampers!

We have a gorgeous day today that is super unusual for Iowa this time of year... it will be almost 70 today! However, I am stuck at work in my other job until 3 today so I can't enjoy it until then. I do have the next 4 days off just in the time for the weather to turn super yucky - LOL! They are talking cold, and snow, and winds. Speaking of snow... Jacqueline, our Canadian Design Team Member said on her blog that they have received over a foot of snow in the last three days! Hopefully she can stay home, in her jammies, and sip hot cocoa or coffee and stamp! Doesn't that sound like an awesome way to spend the weekend? It does to me - LOL! Maybe that ultimate weekend fantasy was what inspired Jacqueline's adorable card today...



This cute image is called Served With Love and is part of the Crissy Armstrong Collection from Whimsy Stamps. This has so many textures and beautiful colors I don't even know where to start! I love the soft blues and deep reds for Christmas cards and the papers Jacqueline choose go perfectly with her seam binding ribbon! Did you notice how she has both baja breeze and cherry cobbler seam binding! Love that! Jacqueline always does a beautiful job coloring her images using prismacolor pencils. Every time I see one of her beautifully colored designs it makes me want to break out my own prismacolor pencils and start coloring - LOL! I really like the bling flourish and the doily too - they really add a pretty touch! Jacqueline has been creating all these gorgeous Christmas cards each and every week.... and I still need to start mine - LOL! YIKES!

Don't forget that we will be drawing a winner for this week's Sensational Sunday Post tomorrow! You still have time to leave your comment and get in this week's entry! Winner will be announced with the new post tomorrow!

While you are stamping this weekend... show us what you made by entering this week's Anything Goes challenge! Last time I looked we were 1 shy of breaking 100! That is super awesome!! And we have super awesome prizes for this week's winner from Loves Rubberstamps & The Cutting Cafe!

Have a safe & stamping filled weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, I love it!

Post a Comment