Friday, November 16, 2012

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day to you! I can't belive that Thanksgiving is next week already! This will be the first Thanksgiving that I won't have to work at my other job in about 7 years! Which means I should probably cook the traditional feast of turkey and all the good stuff that goes with it. My favorite part is the pumpkin pie, because we only have it once a year on Thanksgiving. Why, I have no idea because they are easy to make and are yummy so there is no reason just to have it on Thanksgiving only - in my opinion - LOL!

Speaking of pumpkins... Holly created an absolutely adorable card using Luka with Pumpkin from La La Land! I think this is one of my super favorites from this line!




Isn't he CUTE?? Check out the awesome paper piecing that Holly did on his hat, pumpkin and it even looks like she did his socks too - LOL! I love the little rosy cheeks! It looks like he spent the day picking the perfect pumpkin out on a crisp, fall day. The cute pumpkin on the left is made using a C.C. Designs Cutters Die - Pumpkin. Holly accented her card perfectly by adding some yummy card candi - metallique copper and she also added a Fishtail Flag behind the circle panel which she created using Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax Die set from My Favorite Things. I love how Holly sponged just a touch of cantalope memento ink around her circle to give it that extra little pop of color. I think this is a super sweet card!

Be sure you are keeping an eye on our newest added items in the store... we have lots of fun, new items being added!

Have a safe and exciting weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura. I say if your husband is used to cooking the turkey, then let him, lol. Have fun cooking and eat lots!

Post a Comment