Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet Apples

Happy Monday Stampers!

Today is an especially blah day when you have to go back to work after the Holiday weekend! Mine will be double blah when I have to weigh in tonight at weight watchers after the holiday - LOL! Oh well...won't be my first yo-yo week. I have been yo-yoing and losing the same 4 pounds about 3 times now - LOL! I should be a super model by now as many times as I have lost the same 20 pounds over and over and over. GRRR - LOL! I am one of those lucky people that lose 5 pounds, smell a cupcake and gain 7 pounds!

At least being Monday we get to see a beautiful inspirational piece by Olivia. Her cheery and bright cards always make me feel better :)


Olivia used the adorable Sweet Apples from Belles 'N Whistles. We just loaded our very last shipment of Belles 'N Whistles into the store! Belles went out of business and we purchased all of their remaining inventory so once our stock is gone.... it is really gone! So get yours while you can!

I always love the cheery and bright colors Olivia chooses. She colored her up with copics (which I will start adding to the store this week) and used some sponging for definition. I love this layout and it looks so pretty with the chipboard frame. Who wouldn't smile at getting a little note this cute? I think I should have taken a lesson from this cutie and stuck to apples this week - LOL!

With it being Cyber Monday we do have a special going on....

When you Spend $50 you will receive a free pack of Candi Dots Embellishments!

Spend $100 - you will receive the Candi Dots PLUS a free 6x6 Pad of Designer Paper!

Spend $150 - you will receive the Candi Dots, the 6x6 pad of Designer Paper PLUS a FREE Darice Embossing Folder!

Spend $200 or more - you will receive the Candi Dots, The 6x6 Paper pack, The Embossing Folder PLUS a FREE SINGLE STAMP of YOUR CHOICE retail price of $15.00 or less!

The Free Gifts will be included with all qualifying orders and are OUR CHOICE.

Head over to the store and see all the new stuff we have been adding! PREORDERS will count towards your Free Item Levels - we do have the new release Saturated Canary Stamps on preorder with a 15% off coupon PLUS an extra free gift when you order!

Have a great day!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

PaperDaisies

Great card. Love your choice of colours. So effective. Hugs Nina

Post a Comment