Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer January

Hi Stampers -

While I was checking out the Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop for their new releases I saw that they are having the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for their January 2013 Release. I am a HUGE Whimsy Stamps fan so I thought I would throw my name into the pool and give it a shot :)

One of the things that I love about Whimsy Stamps is that each of their collections are unique but all are super fun to use and adorable! They have really talented stamp artists and their Design Team is absolutely amazing. In fact, I even had to purchase one of Iris's gorgeous cards on Etsy just to see it in person :D And it was even more stunning in real life! It would be such an honor to join this talented team, if only for a week :)

I thought I would share some of my favorite, fairly recent projects using stamps from Whimsy. These have all been done within the last 6 months or so.

This was my project when I was the Guest Designer for the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog
for October of 2012. In addition to using Hazel from the Wee Stamps Collection, I also used one of the Shape EZ Templates - Spooky Boot.



This Caramel Apple Project won the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge and also allowed me to be their Guest Designer for November 2012.



This card is one I made using the KennyK Policeman stamp for the KennyK challenge blog. It was my entry for their Sketch Challenge #107 and this card was the winner.


This is one of my favorite KennyK images so I thought I would share this one as well :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and peeking back through my creations using some various Whimsy Stamps :)

Have a great night all!
Laura

5 comments:

PaperDaisies

All gorgeous creations. Stunning Laura. Hugs Nina

KelliJo

Great Projects Laura!!! Good Luck!!!

SemSee

Thank you so much for entering our GD contest, Laura! Gorgeous cards!! Good luck sweetie! Hugs, Simonne x

Holly AKA KopyKat

These are all so amazing and I will keep my fingers crossed for you to win :)

Marcy

Good luck Laura! All your projects are amazing and you always do such an awesome job! These are all fantastic! :)

Post a Comment