Friday, November 9, 2012

Ahhh... Spa Days!

I wish it was a spa day for me! Or at least a day that I could have stayed in my jammies at home, doing nothing but working in the store and maybe whipping out a few crafty projects.... that would be the life - LOL! My daughter did surprise me this morning by bringing me a Starbucks coffee drink though, so that is like a special kind of "spa treatment" LOL! . I decided to try something new (and that doesn't kill my weight watchers points) so I ordered a Cinnamon Dolce Frappucino Light. I have to say that it wasn't very good :(
I was thinking it would have kind of a light vanilla with a hint of cinnamon...but NO! It was a very bitter cinnamon flavor and very strong so I couldn't drink it :(   I don't know if it was because I ordered the light version or what but I definately won't be getting that flavor again! Teach me to try something new! At least I didn't blow my weight watchers points I guess - LOL!

Today is Friday... which means it is a Holly-Day!



How adorable is this?? This lucky little lady did get to stay in her robe! I love how Holly paper pieced the robe to match the designer paper! Too cute! This adorable image is from My Favorite Things and is called Spa Day and those beautiful papers are from Echo Park called For the Record 2. I love all the cute accents that Holly added too! See those polka dot looking "brads" ... well those are not REAL brads they are a new item we have in the store called Candi Dots Embellishments! They look like brads but do not have the legs so you attach them with a dimensional. They are really neat! Holly used the Toy Box collection on this card. That beautiful flower and the border are both made using Die-Namics Dies from My Favorite Things - The Dizzy Border and Flower Medley.

Holly does the most amazing job with her colors, layouts and accents! I swear she can not make anything that I don't just love!

If you get a chance to play in your stamp room... show us your project in our Anything Goes challenge! We would love to see what you make and you may be our lucky winner :)

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks you are so sweet!
Hope you get a jammie day soon!

PaperDaisies

Lovely card. Just love the colour combo. Your layout is great. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Post a Comment