Friday, November 9, 2012

Blue Skies Ahead!

Good Morning Stampers!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I didn't get Ceal's card until late Wednesday evening and didn't have time to write up a pre-scheduled post. I had a super busy day taking my grandma to her Dr appointments, then shopping for groceries and getting her medications. She had a PET scan to check on her cancer and they didn't find ANY! Her tumors that were in her shoulder and neck have shrank so they are no longer able to be seen and she didn't have any new tumors starting anywhere! Such a miracle!

I still wanted to share Ceal's beautiful card with you so you will get double the dose of inspiration today! You will get to see Holly's adorable card in my next post and Ceal's in this one! :)





This gorgeous image and the sentiment are from the stamp set Sunflower from Flourishes. Guess what? We FINALLY have this stamp set in!! I will have it in the store in the next day or so...but it has arrived :) I think it makes such beautiful cards! Ceal did a wonderful job coloring the image and I love the baja blue and kraft together. Such a pretty combination. Hopefully for my Grandma there will be nothing but Blue Skies from Now On!!

I will be back in just a little bit to share with you Holly's super cute card!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design.
Good news for your Grandmother, that is so exciting!

Post a Comment