Monday, November 5, 2012

Mega Dose of Cuteness Alert!

Good Morning Stampers!

I woke up to our website being down! GRRRRR!!! I have emailed my webhost and am waiting to hear back! Hopefully it will not be very long because I have LOTS of things to do and lots of things to add still! This is the first time that my site went down since I have had it so I hope it doesn't become a common occurrence! Not a good start to my week - LOL!

I am so glad that Olivia is our Monday Inspirations because her creations are super adorable and today we get a mega dose of cuteness that is guaranteed to make you smile!


Look at how adorable Olivia's little girl is!! What a little sweetheart!! See...you can't help but look at this super cute scrapbook page and NOT smile! LOL!

Olivia accented her page with Cupcake Emma from C.C. Designs. Check out how Olivia Paper Pieced the image! The sentiment is from the Birthday Girl A La Modes stamp set by My Favorite Things. Olivia did a beautiful job with this layout and the accents. I love the flower borders mixed in different areas for some added texture. I also like the more simple design of the layout, there are enough extra elements to make it interesting, but doesn't overpower those adorable photos.

I will add the links to my post as soon as the store site is back up! I just checked again and no dice...hopefully it will be back up quick!

Hope your Monday goes better than mine has started - LOL!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

I love this adorable scrap page and the adorable little gal in the pics!!!

Post a Comment