Friday, November 2, 2012

Picture Perfect!

Happy Friday Stampers!

Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? I am not telling you mine, quite yet, because every time I say it...something comes up - LOL - so I am not jinxing myself this time! All I am going to say is keep checking our "New Items" category in the store because there will be lots to see :)

As you know Fridays are Holly-Days here! Holly is super sweet and talented and has just been appointed as our new Design Team Coordinator! I am super excited to have her helping me out!! I know that she will do an amazing job :)

Check out Holly's fabulous inspiration card for today...



This is adorable! Check out those paper pieced outfits - LOL!! That made me laugh! Holly used the super cute papers from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection. We have some of their gorgeous Fall and Holiday Papers that should be arriving early next week :) YAY! Super excited for those!

That fabulous group of ladies is called Picture Perfect and is from the Girlfriends Collection from Art Impressions. We will be adding this line as soon as we are able to! I hope that when I am an "old lady" that I have as much fun as these ladies. I still have many years to go...just don't ask how many - LOL!  ;)  Now these ladies are not "old" looking, but I said that because I took a 911 call from a college age male, who needed an ambulance. There was a lady that had fainted in a store and he witnessed it. One of the questions we ask is "How old is the patient?" He said, "I don't know but she is elderly." If they do not know we ask them to tell us approximately....so I asked... and he said (and I am seriously NOT kidding) "Oh, I don't know 30! " LOL! Are you serious? 30... elderly? LOL! So I was BEYOND an ELDERLY person to this kid that day - LOL!

Holly did an amazing job coloring these ladies with her copic markers and airbrush. Those awesome "brads" are not real brads but one of our newest additions to the store... Candi Dots! This is the Holly Berries color. They are super cool and Holly has been rockin' them on her projects since she got them in the mail!!

Well I better Skee-Daddle (as all of us "elderly folks" would say) and get some work done in the store :)

Please keep our East Coast Friends in your thoughts and prayers! I did want to mention that Sassy Cheryl's Digi's has an awesome deal if you like digital stamps. This weekend she has her What's up Turkey? images for sale for $2.00 each. They are the cutest ever! She is donating half the proceeds to the Red Cross from the sales - through the 4th. I have purchased mine :) Now I just need to practice using digi stamps, because I am a digi challenged individual! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

While you are stamping be sure to play in our challenge... we have a guest sponsor so there are extra prizes to be won!

Hugs! Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura! I see the Icing Sugar Candi that I told everyone to stay away from is gone! lol. All the colors and prints are fun. I am part of the beyond elderly as well, lol. Hope your weekend plans stay your weekend plans, lol.

Post a Comment