Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flynn Needs a Cupcake...

Hi Stampers!

This week is going to be B-U-S-Y for me! I am stuck working 12 hr shifts this week, and my ONE DAY I get off isn't until Monday! I am hoping to squeeze time in for working in the store because we have loads of new stuff in...just have to be have time to get them listed! I long for the day when my store is my only "job" - LOL!

Today I have a super cute card from Ceal to share with you!



I have to say a cupcake does sound good right now - LOL! This is the super adorable Flynn Needs a Cupcake from Stamping Bella. Ceal does the most amazing job with clean and simple cards. I love the Kraft and the beautiful paper and colors Ceal chose for her card. Isn't this just sweet! Awesome coloring too!

Don't forget to play along in this week's Loves Rubberstamps challenge - it is Halloween themed so show us what you have been making :)

Also please leave a comment on our Sensational Sunday Inspirations Post because you may win a gift certificate for the store!

Happy Stampin!
Laura
Pin It