Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges #5!

Here is my 5th and final project for the Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges!

Challenge #5 was to create a circle card. On splitcoaststampers one of the new tutorials is to create a circle card ... with a twist! So since this is my first time making a circle card I thought I would go all out and try it with the twist :)


Here is the front which looks like your typical circle card. I used the Witchy Poo stamp again (love her) this time coloring her with greens and then dousing her with glitter so her dress is all sparkly! I also wanted to try something new with her eyes and I like how they turned out! After coloring her with spectrum noir alcohol markers I cut her out and she is popped up on dimensionals.

Here is my card open... so you can see the "twist"


The base twists over and you need to have something on the inside to help prop up your card front. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first one!

Well I am off to bed now after staying up all night to play along with Kraftin Kimmie! Hope you enjoyed my blast'o'kimmie inspirations :)

Be sure and leave a comment on our Sensational Sunday Post.. you will be eligible to win a gift voucher to our store! Also check back later today for some inspiration from Olivia!
Pin It

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anniversary Challenge  #5 - Circle Card
Simon Says Stamp - Glitter and Sparkles
Paper Play - #40 Shine On
Eureka Stamps - Trick Or Treat - Entry 3
Paper Playtime - Trick or Treat + Die Cut or Punch - Entry 3
Catered Crop - Halloween Screams
No Matter Which Challenges - Halloween
Crafty Ribbons - Anything But Square
Moving along With The Times - In The Dark
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Challenge 149 - It's Skull-Tastic

16 comments:

Olivia

You did an amazing job! Wow you did all the challenges Hun! U go lady.

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh I so heart her, lol. Cannot wait to get mine!!! This is so adorable. Love the glittery bling on her dress and the great design. Fabulous!

Darla

Very, very cute. Love the green glitter and the twist to the card.

MarjoHoo

Strong colours, I like! This vard is so cutie with that glitter :))

Katie Skiff

Love this - love the circle card. And her skirt - that is perfect!!

Marijke

Wow! Love the sparkling dress...

Unknown

Another cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~

Wow I love this one! Just the way the image works with the colors is amazing! Thank you again for sharing with us and linking up at MAWTT :) good luck :)

Lisa Jane

love he cute circular design and the gorgeous sparkle
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Sue B

Ooh love this Laura… her sparkly dress and hat look so fab! gorgeous colour combo and love the embossing! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

marion

What a cute card and great take on our theme at NMWC. Thanks for joining and good luck, hugs, Marion

Anke

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
xx

Unknown

Wow this is awesome. Great colouring. Thanks for playing along with us this month at NMW Challenges, hope to see you again next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

cebelica

This is so fun. I love how you placed the yellow paper behind the image. It looks like a moon. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you will join our new challenge too. :) Hugs! xx

Cheryl Valadez

OMG! What a gorgeous circle card! That glittery dress is divine! Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

Unknown

This is such a fun Halloween card. Love your colored image and your embossed background!

Post a Comment