Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Happy Saturday Stampers!!

It was FREEZING this morning! 27 degrees is what my car temp said when I headed off to work at 5:45 am! EEEEEK!!! Not ready for THAT!! But what I AM ready for is one of Jacqueline's gorgeous Christmas cards that she has been making!



GORGEOUS! I love this color scheme with the pretty pinks for Christmas. I think it is fun to try and do non-traditional colors for Christmas ... mix it up a bit! Jacqueline used the beautiful Poinsettia & Pine stamp set from Flourishes for her card. She did an amazing job with the shading and coloring on her poinsettia! Looks very realistic because all the pink poinsettia plants that I have seen do have the light pink to dark pink shades like that! Looks so pretty! That saying cracks me up too! I have a few people I could use that saying for ...LOL! We will be ordering Flourishes Christmas sets soon so keep an eye out for those!

** I read on Jacqueline's Blog that she is entering this into the COPIZ OZ - THINK PINK CHALLENGE ... EVERY card that is entered will result in a $5.00 donation to the McGrath Foundation, who help people affected by Breast Cancer. Donations are being given by X-Press Graphic! What an AWESOME idea!! I will DEFINITELY be making a card for this one (as soon as I buy some copics to use since that is a requirement) and I hope you all will too! My Grandma is currently battling Breast Cancer for the 2nd time so I this cause is near and dear to my heart! **

Be sure to check back here tomorrow for our very first Sensational Sunday Inspirations post featuring LOTS of amazing projects from all of our new Design Team Members as well as some peeks at some adorable projects that our returning members have created this week as well! It will be AWESOME.... I know because I have seen the projects :D  We want to help start your week off on a positive note with a huge blast of inspiration from our mega-talented designers! This will be a new weekly feature... every Sunday so mark your calendars... or better yet... Subscribe to our blog and then you will never miss a thing!!!

Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So beautiful and I love the framing and the colors.

Sudha

Wow pretty awesome. I love ur cheerful creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Shanna Shands

Fun Christmas card. I love how busy it is but isn't... make sense? Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment