Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Cool Chick!

Hi Stampers!

Hope you had a wonderful day! Mine was spent getting a large batch of orders shipped (love doing that) and then doing some much needed housework (do NOT love doing that) ...I would have much rather been doing something more fun then housework!

Today is Thursday which means it is Ceal's day to inspire you with her CAS designs! I have a hard time with CAS - I always need to add stuff so I always love seeing Ceal's cards because she is the Queen of CAS designs! ♥ Love ♥

We have a lot of Queen's on our Design Team...

Olivia - Queen of Paper Piecing
Myself...- Not too shabby with sponging scenes... so I dub myself Queen of the Sponge ( the stamping kind...not the housework kind - LOL)
Ceal - Queen of CAS
Holly - Queen of the Airbrush
Jacqueline - Queen of Layers
Lydia - Queen of Scrapbook Pages

And our newest design team members will each have their own special niche too...and I will figure it out once I have seen more of their designs - LOL!

Now on to Ceal's lovely card...



I love Paper Smooches stamps they are sooooo fun and cute! This little birdy and the saying are from the My Peeps stamp set. I love the look on it's face...hilarious! I really love the triple fishtail banners that Ceal used on her card too! Such pretty colors... see... Queen of CAS!

Have a great night all!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Adorable, love this cute little bird and the great design.

Post a Comment