Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenge #2

Back again with my next project...

This is for the Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenge #2 - which is ANYTHING GOES!

I decided to use my newest Kraftin Kimmie Stamp... A Cup Full of Cozy Wishes! Love this little guy! I have always wanted to try this background with the large mug after I saw Theresa Momber do something similar on a project when this Mugs and Kisses stamp set came out.
I had to alter the colors and use what I had. I colored my mug with spectrum noir markers then cut it out and popped it on pop dots after creating the background.

I used Old Olive & Tangerine Tango Stampin Up Markers to color my snowman with, along with some neutral browns. My card base is tangerine tango too.



My snowman does have dazzling diamonds on him, even though after re-sizing you can't see them. I also added liquid applique to make his toasted marshmallow fluff for his hot chocolate! If he drinks his hot chocolate like I do...You first get a big cup of coffee... then you add a packet of hot chocolate... stir it up and whaa-laaah... Homemade Coffee Mocha! Mine is MINUS the Marshmallow Fluff though!

I will be back in just a few minutes with my 3rd project :)
Pin It
I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anniversary Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
Dynamic Duos - Tangerine Tango & Old Olive
Gingerloft Challenges - GL49 - Stitching Real or Faux
The Paper Players - Grab a Cuppa
Craft Punked - Week 40 - Tea and Coffee

8 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Super cute, I love the marshmellows!

Allisa

Love the shading and mix of images. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

LeAnne

Oh so cute! Love the images you chose! Thanks for playing along with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Amanda R

How cute is this and love the liquid applique for on his mug! Thanks again for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Susan Joyce

Love the Snowman image, faux stitching and the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

CraftyNess

Great card - I love the snowman image and your colouring is great - thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week x

s4rah

So cute, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

PAC CHARITY CARDS

Such a cute card love the image thanks for joining us at gingerloft.

Caz

Post a Comment